Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kontrata (marreveshja) per pjesemarrje ne Off-Road Trip
06-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Kontrata (marreveshja) per pjesemarrje ne Off-Road Trip
na falni qe eshte vetem ne gjuhen angleze, po nese ka vullnetare per me perkthy ne shqip jeni te mireseardhur.

DTM-PR CLUB 4x4 GROUP

LIABILITY RELEASE AND AGREEMENT (to be signed by all adult participants)

I/We, the undersigned, understand that off-paved road driving, including transit to and from off-paved road trails, is inherently dangerous and may result in property damage, personal injury, or death.

With knowledge of such risks, in consideration of my/our participation in DTM-PR Club 4x4 Group (hereinafter "Group") activities, I/We knowingly accept said risks and release, on behalf of myself/ourselves and any minor children that I am responsible for, the DTM-PR Club, its successors, insurers or assigns, its officers, its members, its Group leaders, and its participants from any and all liability or responsibility from damages and loss to property or person.

This release includes any claims, demands, liability, and expense, including attorneys' fees, arising from or in any way related to participation in the Group's activities. This release shall be applicable to any distortion of any personal rights.
I assure the organizer (s) that I/We will contribute by keeping clean and not damaged environment.

I have read the foregoing release and agreement, before affixing my signature below, and warrant that I fully understand the contents thereof and recognize this agreement as legally binding.

PRINTED NAME (S)________________________________________________

SIGNATURE (S)___________________________________________________

With respect

DTM-PR CLUB 4x4 GROUP
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  4X4 KOSOVA OFF-ROAD Gagica 16 6,714 26-07-2010 05:23 PM
Last Post: PREDATOR
  Off Road Rugove- Kuqishte- Boge dundee 2 3,632 27-07-2009 08:11 PM
Last Post: harry
  Badovci II Off Road event dundee 39 11,669 21-10-2006 01:52 PM